This easy, cheesy chicken bites appetizer recipe is a great way to turn leftover or a store-bought rotisserie chicken into tasty party fare. Made with chicken, cream cheese, mozzarella, Parmesan, a bit of garlic and a crunchy coating of panko crumbs, these little one-bite gems can be served plain or dipped in marinara sauce for a little Italian flair.
PrintCrispy Cheesy Chicken Bites
Our Cheesy Chicken Bites appetizer recipe combines cooked chicken, cream cheese, mozzarella, Parmesan, fresh garlic and parsley into bite-sized little morsels that are coated in crispy panko crumbs and baked until golden.
Author: Lynne Webb
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 18 minutes
Total Time: 38 minutes
- 2-1/2 cups cooked chicken, minced (see tip below)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded Italian blend or mozzarella cheese (fine shred)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup panko crumbs, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped