The lovely month of May is upon us, and with it plenty of sunshine, flowers, and a very important holiday in my book.
- The lovely month of May is upon us, and with it plenty of sunshine, flowers, and a very important holiday in my book.
- My mom rocks my socks, and she absolutely deserves her own holiday, and I bet yours does too!
- Growing up, my mom was always cold. We used to joke that if she could move to an island right on the equator, she would, because she loves sunshine, high temperatures, and sandy beaches. Her love for bright, cheery and warm days inspired me to make these Raspberry Coconut Cupcakes!
- These cupcakes are incredibly easy to make, and would be a lovely Mother’s Day gift (who wouldn’t want to be greeted with a batch of these beautiful treats?!). They’d also be a smash hit for a Cinco de Mayo party or at your Memorial Day BBQ.
- The combination of sweet coconut and tart raspberry will transport you to sunny, tropical shores, and whoever you share these cupcakes with will be so impressed with your awesome baking skills! They don’t need to know how simple they were to make. We’ll keep that our little secret.
- The superstar ingredients in this recipe are JELL-O, PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, and BAKERS Shredded Coconut. That vibrant, rich pink colored frosting is a twist on a classic cream cheese icing, bursting with fresh raspberry flavor from Raspberry JELL-O Mix.
- Topping the cupcakes off with a bit of BAKERS Shredded Coconut seals the deal on both beauty and flavor. Make these cupcakes and I promise you’ll be asked to make them again and again all summer long!
- Hop on over to Kraft’s website HERE to get the full recipe for these Raspberry Coconut Cupcakes!
- Happy Baking!
- This is a sponsored blog post for Kraft Foods. I was compensated for my time, but 100% opinions expressed here are my own!
- More Fun Stuff:Lemon Curd Filled Coconut Cupcakes
- Slow Cooker Creamy Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese Croutons
- Mocha Coconut Biscotti
- Creamy Lime Coconut Breakfast Smoothie
- Broccoli Cheddar Mac and Cheese Cups